Thursday, November 3, 2011

Text, Blogs and Rock and Roll

Sex,Drugs and Rock and Roll has become Text, Blogs and URLs.
As I prepare to go on the road with the Temporary Distortion show 'Newyorkland', I find myself spending hours on the computer, getting the word out about the show's opening at Theatre Junction GRAND in Calgary. I feel like I'm on a Bender.
I'm not complaining,,,well maybe a little,,,but this social networking has drug like qualities to it. Like, last night I stayed up till 530AM posting and then got up at 9AM to continue where I'd left off. 
Plus the reactions have been great, so you get a little high from the positive responses and then you crash a little when there's dead air for an hour. 
But most of all, I've been inspired to write a little song.


TEXT BLOGS N ROCK N ROLL


I don't eat I don't sleep
Help me God I just Tweet
I don't listen I don't look
I don't care I'm on Facebook
I don't pray I don't sin
I don't go out cause I'm LinkedIn
I'm not shy I'm not rude
I'm just busy posting on YouTube
I feel lost and out of place
Until I log into MySpace
I don't need truth or faith or God
Just please like me friend me and share my Blog


Sully out

No comments:

Post a Comment